We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which condo is the best?

Mariemont, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Which condo is the best?

Ocean Reef Villa

Erroll by the Sea

Sea Coast Gardens

Hacienda Del Soll 11

Trying to decide where to stay.

Looking for a 1st floor unit with easy pool/beach access.

Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which condo is the best?

Erroll by the Sea...No driving beach. Ocean front resort that is well kept up, with 3 pools steps from the beach. Think every unit has a nice view of the ocean.

I think Ocean Reef Villa is on the driving section of NSB. I don't like cars on the beach and the crowds, but it may be closer to stores and restaurants if you don't have a car.

Sea Coast Gardens and Hacienda Del Sol II are also on the No drive beach, but I don't think they look as nice as Errol from the outside. Some of those units have obstructed views or no views at all. You really have to look at the unit you are renting, because since most of these buildings are from the 70's, there can be a big variation as far as how updated or how nice they are inside.

New Smyrna Beach...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which condo is the best?

I can only speak personally about Errol & it is lovely. Every first floor unit is both pool & ocean view, with patio doors opening directly onto the pool courtyard. The only exception is a few which are direct ocean front & do not view the pool. The website, errolbythesea.com, has a diagram showing each unit in relation to the pools & beach. There are also photos of the interiors & patio views from each unit. The other condos probably have websites as well. As the previous writer said, individual units can vary greatly. A phone call to the office can confirm that the unit has been updated. Enjoy!

3. Re: Which condo is the best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about New Smyrna Beach