We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

houston
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

I will be going to Captiva Island in a week. The SSR web site says that there is a trolley in the resort. Is that correct or is it old information?

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

The trolley is has has been operating for some time. It will ONLY ACCEPT RESORT GUESTS. Timeshare guests and people renting thru owners or agencies must pay the daily fees for the length of stay to access the trolley and other resort amenities. The check each passenger and flatly refuse those without proper resort ID.

I have been told the trolley is no longer running into the village area, so you will need to bike or drive off resort.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

I have seen the SSR Trolley going into the Village area and making stops. This was just last Sunday.

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

Thanks puddin. A recent resort guest said it had stopped the village section, perhaps they brought it back, or it just wasn't running the days that guest wanted it..

4. Re: Is the trolley system working at SSR now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 08:23