We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

TN
Level Contributor
506 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

We are debating renting a home with or without private pool in late July on North Captiva. Does anyone know the pool hours during the summer at the North Captiva Island Club?

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

There's a LIVE CHAT option on the North Captiva Island Club website, I would use that option to ask them directly. Though they are on "Island Time" in the summer months, I have used the live chat option for questions.

Also, there is a TA link to the North Captiva Club, might get some info. from the reviews. At the very least you can know what to expect in regard to getting there, etc....

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34481-d144636-…

TN
Level Contributor
506 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

Thanks !

TN
Level Contributor
506 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

I used the live chat option and they advised sunrise to sundown. Thanks for the great suggestion.

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

Great! Glad they were there to help!

5. Re: Summer pool hours at North Captiva Island Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:18