This will be our second year going to Captiva. We have 6 adults and 3 children, ages 4, 2, and 18 months. Last year we stayed at Lazy Palm, which was great, and well equipped for kids. This year we waited too long to book, and Lazy Palm is already booked! We are probably going to rent "By the Sea" through Royal Shell. It will certainly be a close walk to the beach, and easy to watch the sunset! We have a few questions:
1. We will need to rent baby equipment (high chair, portacrib, beach stroller). Any specific company recommended?
2. Does anyone know if there is a wagon and/or beach toys/chairs at By the Sea?
3. Has anyone with kids stayed at "By the Sea"? Do you recommend renting any baby gates?
4. On the website there are pictures of 4 of the 5 bedrooms, does anyone know about the layout of "By the Sea?" What levels the rooms are on, etc?
5. Any other housing recommendations or tips? Thank you!!!