We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attractions?

ct
1 post
Save Topic
attractions?

can anyone tell me what else there is to do in the north port and surrounding area besides golf? what are the best beaches? what else is there to do???

Northport Florida
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: attractions?

hey im from ct too. been in fla 20 years. we have arts and culture/off broadway shows, do you like culture? sarasota is the place for you. I met someone here who is an actor on broadway and in his off season did the dinner theatre in sarasota. we also have baseball if you are a yankee fan you can get upclose and personal during spring training here. the best beach in my opinion is siesta key. white powder sand, clean warm oceans. ever been to calf pasture in norwalk. yuk. both siesta key and st pete beaches always make the top 10 most beautiful beaches on the travel channel. best pizza compared to ct. is venice. venice also has a live theatre and a dinner theatre. ft myers has a dinner train mystery show/ride attraction.

2. Re: attractions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 10:28
Get answers to your questions about North Port