We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

Which North Redington Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
60 posts
525 reviews
Save Topic
Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

We are searching for a time share trade in the Tampa Bay area through Interval and this resort is one of the choices. There is very little info on the web. Can anyone give me any info on this place? The one review that was posted was a bit dated and didn't have a very favorable review. Has anyone recent info?

14 replies to this topic
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

I have owned there for 20 years. Location is great. Beach and Pool are wonderful, too. It is a smaller resort, and fairly quiet. Full Kitchen and 2 full baths. Look at TUG and see #1 in Tampa area for II and RCI

Troy MI
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

I just finished a week at the Redington Ambassador in a 3 BR unit. As Texas indicates, it is a quiet resort and the beach is great. The kitchens could be updated, but accommodated our needs well. They have multiple gas grills on the property which was a real plus for us. There are no planned activities although several owners planned a social Thursday of the week we were there. I was surprised at the number of long time owners there that week. We were the only exchange. I would not exchange or stay in the studio unit (it was our 3rd bedroom) as it is very small.

Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
60 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

Thank you for your response. Did you feel that this was a "nice" place, clean and well kept up? We had a bad experience with an exchange this spring and I don't want to repeat that .

New York
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

I've been staying at the Redington

Ambassador for about 4 years, in fact, heading back this weekend. Although the kitchens are a bit outdated(remodel has been set for 2013 rather than 2012 as we as owners were told) they defintely will meet your needs. The 2 bedroom unit has a large master and then a smaller bedroom. Staff is wonderful-anything you need, they are there! Pool is great and you can't beat taking 2 steps down and being in the sand. I think you will be happy! Enjoy your vacation.

Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
60 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

Many thanks. Hopefully the remodeling of the kitchen won't make a trade too difficult.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

I am also thinking of staying at the Ambassador in November as my step-daughter will be going to college in that area. I also noticed that the reviews are very old. I wonder, Saxeygirl, if you did go and did you like it? The only availability I see on my timeshare is the one bedroom, unfortunately. But it will be just two of us. I also had a bad experience once and am hesitant without many reviews. Was the kitchen updated yet? Is it clean and well-maintained? Thanks!

Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
60 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

No, we didn't. Our trade request came through on New Orleans so I haven't followed through out it at all.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

Ok - thank you for the reply though! I hope you enjoyed New Orleans!

Grandy, North...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

We have 3 kids we traded our times shares through interval they gave us a studio unit here? What should we do? Bring 3 air beds? Will they fit?

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?

I ended up not going to the Redington, so cannot help. We drove by it and it looked nice from the outside. But - 5 people in a studio, from my experience in other timeshares, sounds tight.

Reply to: Redington Ambassador, North Redington, Florida Any info?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Redington Beach