We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Team Roping in Ocala area

Ontario Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Team Roping in Ocala area

Hi

Plan to be in the Ocala area in late December. Are there any team roping facilities in the area where one could rope?

Ocala area
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Team Roping in Ocala area

Yes there are several. We have a pen located at 3088 E. Hwy. 316 just north of Ocala. Every Wednesday evening at 6pm we have a open practice for $20 a man/unlimited runs. Every Friday evening starting at 7pm we have a 3HD PA1 for $10 a roper, signups close at the end of the first go round. Average approx. 120 plus teams. Call me at 352-266-0282 if you have any questions. Our website is www.stormygrayfarm.com

Jodi Gray

lauraKras
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Team Roping in Ocala area

hello there

do you know where i can find calf roping(breakaway) facilities in ocala area? Email me if info if you know any, thank you very much....laurakras@hotmail.com

3. Re: Team Roping in Ocala area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Ocala
Recent Conversations