We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Springs bad reviews / trip report

Bakewell, Tennessee
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Silver Springs bad reviews / trip report

I dont understand why Silver springs gets so many bad reviews. we went and loved it. heres our Trip Report. …blogspot.com/2010/10/from-florida-to-centra…

Am I alone on this one?

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver Springs bad reviews / trip report

We enjoyed Silver Springs especially my mother but I think you hit the nail on the head. It is an olde world Florida park and is set around nature - not everybodys cup of tea. There are no wild rides and to me is more for adults - we enjoyed the boat rides and the springs are so clear. The price is rather high though and i think this adds to the bad reviews. Even though we enjoyed it that was five years ago and have never been back since and don't suppose we will.

Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,022 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver Springs bad reviews / trip report

Leave a review in the reviews section for balance ;-)

3. Re: Silver Springs bad reviews / trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocala
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now