We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best cabin rentals near/in Ocala National Park?

Which Ocala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
13 posts
Save Topic
best cabin rentals near/in Ocala National Park?

Visiting the park for 3 days in February. Can anyone recommend the best place to stay? We have a 3 yr old and 9 month old, so we are not wanting to camp….TIA!

OCALA, FL
Level Contributor
127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best cabin rentals near/in Ocala National Park?

The Ocala national forest is huge and streches to the St Johns River 10-15 miles east of Ocala. I would think

many choices. The only cabins I am familiar with are " St Johns River Campground " in Astor, Fl. They have a website. They are just east of the river and right off of rte 40. good luck

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,193 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best cabin rentals near/in Ocala National Park?

There are a few cabin type rentals in the forest. Here is one I found on google: http://www.lakeintheforest.com/cabins.html

You might check the hotels to find one with a kitchenette like the Residence Inn. With little ones I think I would rather be closer to everything than out in the middle of the forest.

3. Re: best cabin rentals near/in Ocala National Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Ocala
Recent Conversations