We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Have anyone done the timeshare presentationf for Hilton grand Hotel on International Drive? How was it?

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Went to the presentation and ended up buying a timeshare!

I know that there is a lot of criticism of timeshares, but so far we have been pleased with this. We haven't been back to I Drive yet (going in October for the first time) but have been to a wonderful hotel in Mexico that we would never have thought of otherwise.

The timeshare presentation is very good, as low key, and the property is beautiful. So I wouldn't go unless you're considering buying as you may be seduced!

Whippany, NJ
Level Contributor
80 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

I'am also a little leary. Have a res at Marriott WC but a friend referred me to a Marriott VC rep who offered me 5days 4 nights at the Grande Vista for $199 plus $100 food credit for a 2 BR villa. Did a TA search and they get $309/night for the same room. Must do a 90 min presentation. My sister who owns a MVC says it's a no brainer...any input or advice would be welcome.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
170 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Hello. This will be our third stay at the HGVC on I-Drive and we have never attended a time share presentation altough every year we receive that one very polite phone call inviting us...we honestly are just not interested, but we know people who have attended, and say it is very low pressure....they ended up purchasing as well. Hope this helps!

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Hi, we have been with Hilton Grand Vacation Club ( timeshare ) for a few years now.We bought in at the Seaworld site. and can honestly say we have been really pleased with it, it's a great idea, you can go anywhere any time, not like many other timeshares where you are suck with set weeks. However....we would say...if you buy through their presentations you will be paying top price, you can buy just the same property through a broker. We used Re-max, who were very good and we paid less than half the full price...You get all the same rights ( exept maybe the 'Elite' membership) and can travel anywhere just the same and we've not noticed any problems booking etc.

We agree if you go to the presentation you'll have a great time, they are very friendly, not pushy at all but they do their job brilliantly.It will be hard to leave without buying. But if you have the strength to say 'no' they are fine and you do get just what they say as a thank-you, money or tickets, no problem. Hilton are really professional and we are very happy with them.

Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

Hi, we've bought in the Hilton Tuscany Orlando and I found the presentation to be very professional and yes they do want you to

purchase but there not over the top with pressure, I have upgraded

my package over the phone in the last couple of weeks. I dealt

with a guy called Sean Harter and would have no problem in recommending him to deal with

6. Re: Hilton Grand On International Drive Timeshare presentation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 20:19