We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney tickets

Ontario Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
disney tickets

I was just at Disney last year, but I honestly can't remember how we got our theme park tickets. We bought 7 day no expiration tickets and we have days left, so I'm ok, but this year, we're going with some other relatives that don't have tickets.

If we order them ahead of time and have them held at will call will that save us any time or money versus just getting them when we get there?

If I pre-order them do I pay for them at the time I order or just when I pick them up? My relatives aren't sure if they want 2 or 3 day passes and would like to decide when we get there but also would like to save time and money.

Can anyone help?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,430 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disney tickets

The "will call" may save you a few minutes time and a few $$, as you'll be able to use those "self service" kiosks at the entrance of the parks to obtain your tickets (be sure to hand on to your confirmation number, etc.). Ordering ahead of time via the internet does save a few $$ per ticket over purchasing them at the gate.

You do pay for the tickets when you order (not when you pick them up at the park). So, you'd have to know how many days you want to buy when you place the order.

Gillett, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
374 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disney tickets

I think that with Mapleleaf will deliver them to your hotel if you're staying on property, then you can avoid the counter all together (and save $$)

Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disney tickets

Ohio: The last time we were there, we found that it was a surprise that we were able to purchase our park passes at a Disney Store.

These are in most shopping outlets, if not, I would get on line and find out the closest one. We saved quite a bit this way.

Good luck.

Ontario Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: disney tickets

Thank you all for the advice.

chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disney tickets

Try mapleleaftickets.com, undercovertourist.com or ticketmania.com all are great and legit places to get tickets. Recommended on this site.

Bedford,U.K
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: disney tickets

Ive just returned from Maple leaf with my Disney tickets for tommorow.

Will recommend, very efficient and polite.

7. Re: disney tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 13:17