We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
330 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Does anyone know where to buy inexpensive Princess dresses? I don't want to spend $60 on one at the Disney store. I tried mydressuptrunk.com which was recommended and I was not happy with the dresses. They didn't look at all like the real thing. The one I bought her at a Halloween store looked a lot better, but it is itchy so she has to wear something underneath. Maybe I'm being too picky about mydressuptrunk, but I didn't think the Belle or Cinderella dresses looked like the real ones at all. The material was very thin and the colors faded.

I'd like to spend under $30 for the dress if possible. Looking for Belle since she already has an itchy Cinderella.

Thanks for your help!

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
640 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

EBAY!! I just did a quick search on Disney Dress and over 1000 hits came up. If you do a more specific search you'll no doubt find the character you want. Good Luck.

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Have you checked the prices at Toys R Us, I know they sell the Disney Dresses but I never had a need to check the price.

Orlando
Level Contributor
856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Walmart and Target also sell Disney princess dresses.

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

definatly ebay i had a tinkerbell costume on there for my grandaughter for £12 the other,s are all of a similar price

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Check the shopping section on www.mousesavers.com,in particular www.disneystore.com under "Sale". And there are two Disney outlet stores near Disney,the closest one at the Premium Outlet Mall. I am not a big fan of ebay since you never know what or when you'll be getting and you want the real thing for your Princess of course!

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Check www.disneyshopping.go.com. They have an outstanding Belle costume for $39.99 marked down from $85

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
330 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Thanks everyone! I'm going to check out all your suggestions. Wish me luck!

Gillett, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
374 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

Walmart sells most for about $20

9. Re: Where to buy Princess Dresses?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 04:19