We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of October beginning of November

Hartlepool, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather end of October beginning of November

Hi all I’m leaving the uk on Monday 23rd October to Orlando! Can anyone help me with what to expect with the weather? Not sure if I need to pack warmer clothes or will we be safe with shorts & t-shirts.

Your reply’s will be greatly appreciated 😊

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
14 replies to this topic
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

Me too!! 😊 we’re a family of 5 and just taking shorts and tshirts..

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
864 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

Shorts and t-shirt, a sweater for the evenings and when visiting malls and resturants , looking at weather forecasts it looks like it's drying up (if that's the correct wording).

We went late October early November last year and will be back this year to... counting the days now!

EK

Edited: 19 October 2017, 22:22
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,745 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

Hi Leanne L

I am not a Weather man(women) extraordinaire but I expect Orlando's temperature to be in the mid 80's. After checking with the weather Channel their forecast states High 88 Low 73 with 20% chance of light showers. Orlando presents many forms of Entertainment that can be experience in any weather.

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

I fly in next Friday, same time as the last 4 years. Each time it has been better than an English summer. You may need to have warmer clothes for part/all of your trip but you also may not need them at all. This time of year is when any cold fronts that come through are more noticeable. In the last 4 years I've needed to wear Jeans out in the evening about 2-3 nights out of 14. Other than that it's been shorts & T's all day long.

Edited: 19 October 2017, 22:57
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
18,883 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

Make sure you take a few warm clothes in case a cold front settles. It can get pretty chilly at times! Florida is not tropical! You might also want a jacket or sweater for some restaurants as the air con can be fierce.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

I’m here now at the Rosen Inn International we’re on our second week and the Weather has been amazing very hot as always you will only need shorts and t shirts even at night it’s still roasting so don’t worry have a great holiday

Devon UK
Level Contributor
957 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

We are currently in our first week of 3. Living in swimming costumes, shorts t shirts of a day and summer dresses, short sleeved shirts of a night if we go out. Sleeping on the bed most nights with just shorts and a vest on.

This is our 5th time of coming at this time of year and we have never been cold, even when it’s a rainy few days.

Currently temp 80s in day,70s of a night, positively glorious compared to UK weather 🌞🌞

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
18,883 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

The weather can change going into November as I know! We had a very, very cold week one year in early November when we had to go out and buy fleeces and there were snow flurries in the middle of one night!!! It really was bitter and although the sun was out, temps struggled into the low 60s for days.

I realise it's very hot at the moment and I hope it stays that way as we are going pretty soon! However, I will come prepared as I do not want to get caught out again!!! There is no harm in taking a pair of long trousers and a jacket!

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
9,274 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

We're expecting a major change in the weather about Wednesday next week. Cool air will move in; at the moment, there's a predicted high temperature of 24 (75 F) and a northwest wind. It will mark the beginning of dry season. We've had a wet October, rather good for plants recovering from defoliation and wind stress.

forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php…

Weather on the whole should be warm.

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather end of October beginning of November

Shorts and T shirts.

Weather warmer than a good old fashioned UK July heatwave.

Reply to: Weather end of October beginning of November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted