We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazon Pantry?

Austin,TX
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Amazon Pantry?

Has anyone used Amazon Prime to deliver groceries while at WDW? We're staying at Grand Floridian and arrive on 11/30 (traveling with my parents, DH, and two girls). We didn't do the meal plan and I'm thinking about having a case of water some snacks like granola bars, fruit snacks, snack crackers, etc. Is it something to consider?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from US$118.99*
6 replies to this topic
US
Level Contributor
5,407 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazon Pantry?

It’s a good idea. Disney does charge a package fee but I bet you’ll still come up ahead. No impulse buys like if you go to the store.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
571 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amazon Pantry?

I can't recall a specific one, but I've heard of locals running a service that delivers groceries to Disney guests. May be worth Googling.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazon Pantry?

I saw 'dizzy dolphin' on another page do grocery deliveries. Dont know anything about them but might be worth a search

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
24,052 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazon Pantry?

We use Instacart now. But Amazon is fine if you are a Prime member and don't order too far in advance. Disney charges $5 per package for storage

vancouver
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amazon Pantry?

+1 for instacart. I don’t have prime and amazon does not deliver alcohol. Gardengrocer has gotten too pricey imho. Instacart seems to be best deal now. Find a referral link, click it inside a week of order date and should be no delivery fee and $10 off first order.

Edited: 23 November 2017, 13:55
Austin,TX
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Amazon Pantry?

Thanks for input everyone! I looked into it more and since we're Prime members, it seems Prime Now is the best option. Free delivery with an order > $35 and there's no charge by Disney for holding the boxes b/c it's a same day delivery.

Reply to: Amazon Pantry?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted