We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walt Disney World

Whittemore, Michigan
2 posts
Save Topic
Walt Disney World

While at Disney World I observed character meet and greet. I was appalled to see mothers with little children have to wait an hour or two because of selfish narcissistic adults having to have their picture taken with these characters. This should be about the kids not the adults. Come on Disney get your priorities straight. I need not say anymore.

US
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walt Disney World

What a lovely first post...

Lighten up. Everyone can be a kid at Disney. That’s the point. Learn to fast pass things if you hate lines.

Whittemore, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Walt Disney World

I call it the way I see it. My vote is for the kids.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
6,956 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walt Disney World

Strange way of seeing it in my opinion. Just calling it the way I see it. No adults on Small World? Would make the line go much faster.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
5,452 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walt Disney World

First post to stir the pot? Trolling the board... just calling it like I see it.

You would probably get more reaction if you say you are going to go out to eat everyday and never tip.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
38,806 posts
626 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walt Disney World

"Everyone can be a kid at Disney. That’s the point. "

This!!

6. Re: Walt Disney World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2017, 04:46
South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
5,192 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Walt Disney World

Oh dear....how dreadful...it must have wasted your holiday. I'm sure you won't be back

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Walt Disney World

That’s just like saying Adults with No Children are not allowed to enter MK.

You need to realize not many of us had parents with money that could take us to Disney while we were kids so we have to go on our own as adults.

sugar land, texas
Level Contributor
4,380 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Walt Disney World

Kids or adults, I do think we should be considerate of others who have patiently been waiting in the meet n greet lines.

Some people seem to linger longer than really necessary.

Am I the only one who feels like the people in front of me take forever & then when my turn comes, I feel rushed?

I do love observing the little ones meeting the characters.

People need to use sense on how late to drag the poor kiddies in to meet n greets.

Would you want to be awoken from a sound sleep tobpose with Mickey?

Flintshire N Wales
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Walt Disney World

Everyone paid to get into the park...you can't tell adults they can't do this or that just cos someone's little darling has to wait in a line. Get real folks..I waited ages for a picture with my hero goofy.