We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Dundee, Scotland...
Level Contributor
372 posts
31 reviews
Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Anyone know of any deals ( holidays/flights ) UK to Florida from any of the main protagonists over the coming weekend?

thanks in advance

18 replies to this topic
Essex, United...
Level Contributor
985 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Dunno know on flights etc but Attraction tickets direct are having a black friday on combo tickets for 2018

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Ive had e mails over the last few days from Expedia and British Airways saying they have a "sale" on.

Although when BA say that have a sale on I usually get a better price when a sale isn't on Lol

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,064 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Flights?

You may wish to post this question on the Air Travel forum.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
86 reviews
4. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I ageee Marion the BA sale can be misleading as I always find my orlando holiday cheaper in non sale times than during sales times though I have seen bargains to other destinations

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
53 reviews
5. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I know Stu. ...I'm hoping Virgin have some kind of sale for booking flights for next Nov and I can go direct from Glasgow rather than faffing about at Gatwick going with BA.

Dundee, Scotland...
Level Contributor
372 posts
31 reviews
6. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

hoping for some reductions for another family jaunt end of June/July 2018, not holding out much hope though

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I just got flights for September Glasgow>Dublin>Orlando for £407, was planning on taking a risk and waiting on a cheap direct flight, but clearing customs in Dublin was enough to make me take the plunge.

Dundee, Scotland...
Level Contributor
372 posts
31 reviews
8. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Not much hope of that price for my travel dates Sjb, mind you got a cracking BA deal for July just past but not seen anything like that since :

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
28 reviews
9. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I've never been at that time of the year so I'm not sure what a good price is really...

I read a article about booking transatlantic flights and I'm sure it said 11 weeks prior to flying is the average price sweet spot for booking, it's hard to wait that long though as it's difficult to plan the holiday without flights booked.

Checked my flights again this morning and for the 6 passengers the flights have now went up £800+,which is making me feel very smug I might add.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
14,667 posts
129 reviews
10. Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I got a great price including car back in September, which I’ve not seen since:-):-)

Not that I’ve checked since...

Ye right;-);-)...lol...

Reply to: Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted