We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swan , Dolphin or another idea

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Swan , Dolphin or another idea

Will be at Disney from Dec 23-25 following a cruise. We really are only interested in Epcot, as we are looking for an adult experience. Disney property rates are high due to the holidays so we are looking for other options.

Anyone have any suggestions?

6 replies to this topic
Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
14,515 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

If you want to stay in the Epcot resort area, you've answered your own question;-)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,665 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

The Swan and Dolphin are perfect for Epcot!!! We love both of those hotels, The location can't be beat.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
571 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

Swan and Dolphin are perfect for what you're looking for. I prefer Dolphin over Swan, but I also feel that Dolphin is more kid-friendly. Go with whichever hotel is cheaper, as you'll have access to the same amenities at both hotels.

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

we stayed at the Swan and it was great. Very nice and we got the Disney magic hours and bus to the parks.

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

Thanks! Dolphin booked up so the Swan it is. Thanks for posting!

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
13,284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Swan , Dolphin or another idea

Hiya Bassethound~~~~~Too bad about the Dolphin. Better get a hustle on that room.

Hope you get what you want, (Maybe a Christmas miracle?). LOL the Epcot area is lovely,and so convenient. If you do book,take a be bop over to the Beach Club Hotel and see the fab chocolate merry go round,and other decorations. The Merry Go round has hidden Mickey's on it. That's always kinda fun. It's my FAV resort.

I've also seen rates are comparable at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek,which I believe is quite close to Epcot,altho not on Disney property.

Best of luck to to you!! :+))

Reply to: Swan , Dolphin or another idea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted