We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando - Dec 2017

Cape Town Central...
1 post
1 review
Orlando - Dec 2017

My son and I will be visiting Orlando from 18 - 27 Dec. We intend visitng theme parks etc, can we purchase the tickets at the venue? Is it more costly at the parks?

6 replies to this topic
Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
28,503 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

Wrong forum. Please write your message in the Orlando's forum https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g345…

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,948 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

RossRudie,

FYI this support forum is for asking questions about how to use the TripAdvisor site if you encounter any problems with features and need technical support.

As loremat mentioned you need to ask in the relevant Orlando destination forum from the link she provided.

Angie

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
3. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

Hi RossRudi,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Orlando forum.

Happy travels!

Joanne

TripAdvisor Community Moderator

East Greenbush, New...
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
51 reviews
4. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

You will pay the same price at the park as you will from anywhere else you are able to purchase them at this late date. The only advantage, at this point, of trying to obtain them now would be if the parks you will visit are Disney parks as you would be able to reserve fast passes in advance in the My Disney Experience app.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,244 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

The more days you get tickets for, the cheaper they become. It is not cost effective to buy at the gate. Have a look at Undercover Tourist for good prices. Having said that, you have left it a bit late and any tickets you order online may not get to you in time.

6. Re: Orlando - Dec 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2017, 04:49

Reply to: Orlando - Dec 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted