We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Tickets

chicago5008
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Disney Tickets

Hello,

I am getting numerous offers and disney "tips" from websites to buy tickets on undercover tourist. Is that a legitimate way of buying them? I just wanted to make sure before spending the money and finding out that the tickets aren't honored. Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
vancouver
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Disney Tickets

Yes but you may want to look at parksavers.com as well. Those are the two best discounters for Disney tickets. A google search should give you lots of positive reviews for both of them. I’d compare and then just go with who has best price for what you want.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,632 posts
658 reviews
2. Re: Disney Tickets

If going for a few days I prefer to buy the combo passes thru disney site.

sugar land, texas
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
289 reviews
3. Re: Disney Tickets

I buy direct with Disney.

I did buy thru Southwest Vacations once and I believe thru Expedia.

One or the other of those, I had to pick them up st the will call window.

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
92 reviews
4. Re: Disney Tickets

Undercovertourist are totally reputable and loads of people use them. You will be sent real tickets, not vouchers.

There are, of course, other sites you could also look at, including buying from Disney direct, but if UCT have a small discount or offer on, then it would be daft not to use it.

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
126 reviews
5. Re: Disney Tickets

Yes, totally legitimate. In fact, they are authorized by Disney itself to sell Disney tickets.

But if you're buying 1-day or 2-day tickets, don't bother. Even UCT itself says their "small" tickets are more expensive than through Disney directly

Gurnee, Illinois
Level Contributor
519 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Disney Tickets

I find the easiest way to save a few bucks is to buy Disney gift cards at Sams Club for a slight discount. Sams has both $500 and $150 cards. You can combine cards up to $1000 on disneygiftcard.com By doing this you can buy tickets directly from Disney's website and get any offers they have.

chicago5008
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Disney Tickets

Thanks a lot! Yes, UCT is slightly cheaper than Disney's website so I wanted to check. I will check out sam's club as well.

pa
Level Contributor
55,173 posts
8. Re: Disney Tickets

If you have some time, sign up for the newsletter at www.mousesavers.com and you'll get a link for even more savings on tickets from undercovertourist

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
31,076 posts
117 reviews
9. Re: Disney Tickets

We use Undercover Tourist and Disney sites only too purchase our tickets.

Reply to: Disney Tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted