We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Opinions please... looking for your dinner reservation preference (food and atmosphere) with 2 adults and 3 children 5-10 years old...SAN Angel Inn Mexico pavilion or Via Napoli in Italian pavilion. Thanks :)

17 replies to this topic
East Greenbush, New...
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Via Napoli's food is far better. It's actually one of our favorite restaurants on Disney property.

sugar land, texas
Level Contributor
4,479 posts
289 reviews
2. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

The Mexican food at Disney is lousy.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
14,735 posts
129 reviews
3. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Simple, Via Napoli:-):-)

Without doubt far better food than the poor food served up at San Angel..

Manchester...
Level Contributor
651 posts
323 reviews
4. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

I've had good meals at both. Check the menus and see which your family likes best.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,381 posts
62 reviews
5. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Via Napoli's pizza is excellent, we've eaten there every trip since it's opened, wouldn't miss it :)

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

I have long loved the setting of the San Angel Inn at EPCOT, and the Mexico pavilion in general, although I don't think I've actually eaten there since the mid 80s. It always seemes a little pricey for what we're looking for when we're by there. We've eaten at Via Napoli once and generally liked it. It's a nice restaurant, although the setting is not as interesting as the San Angel.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
83 reviews
7. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Going against the grain here but I thought Via Napoli was terrible, the service was awful and the food was nothing to write home about; I left most of it. I certainly won't be returning anytime soon, an expensive lesson to learn!

Hoping to give San Angel Inn a go next trip.

Va
Level Contributor
12,078 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Via Napoli would be my choice, but unless your kids have had Neapolitan pizza before, they will likely hate it. Actually if you are expecting Dominos, you might not like it either. It is different pizza.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
110 reviews
9. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

Via Napoli has the best pizza I have had in Florida. I am close to New Haven which has several pizza places in the top 20 in the US so I am used to the style of pizza served here. Tried my first zeppole here, I have been hooked ever since. Service was great and we had a view them making the pizza too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
26 reviews
10. Re: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli

I love San Angel Inn - great lighting and atmosphere and very yummy taquiilas!

Reply to: Epcot- San Angel inn or Via Napoli
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted