We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Ticket Information

New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need Ticket Information

I am spending four days in four different parks. It's only my husband and I. The month will be May. Should I buy Tix there or do something online. Also, does the hopper make sense or just a normal ticket? Thanks

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Ticket Information

You'll save some money by ordering on line before you arrive in Orlando; not much, but a little.

Is this your first visit to Orlando? If so, park hopper probably won't be necessary as you'll need a full day in each park to cover all the attractions.

If not your first visit and you've been to these same parks before, a hopper might allow you to cover more in one day. You'll already know what attractions you like and dislike and you might have more time to go back and do your favorites a second time.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Ticket Information

Thanks Kat. What sites would you recommend?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Ticket Information

Well, there's always the main park's website, but you might also want to try Mapleleaf, as their tickets include the tax built in.

http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/

4. Re: Need Ticket Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 06:27