We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Desert, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

Are there any big drops on Rockin Roller Coaster or Expedition Everest? I can handle speed, sideways and jerky and enjoy Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. At Disney in California, I do not like the Splash Mountain drop or California Screamin.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

Theres not really drops in rockin, there are twists and turns and loops,, and its fast. Everest is fast, no upside downs one medium sized drop. its alot like thunder mountain

Wales
Level Contributor
919 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

really? i thought Expedition Everest had a big dropped, so i avoided it!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

From what I remember, Rockin' Rollercoaster has no BIG drops, like the other person said, just lots of twists and turns (upside down too) and goes really fast. One word of warning though - be aware that this ride goes from 0 - about 60 mph in about half a second - it really took me by surprise !! It's a fantastic ride though, you must do it!

Jill ; )

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

The drop on everest isnt that big and theres only one,, you should deff give it ago! Yeah rockin does go from 0-60 v.quickly,, its very good!

5. Re: Disney World Roller Coaster Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 00:20