We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

We will be first time visitors to Orlando, staying for one week next April. We have a 2-Bd/2-Ba Marriott timeshare elsewhere we are exchanging but are uncertain which Marriott property will give us the best bag for our timeshare buck. Any suggestions? We are traveling with a 17 and 15 year old. We are veterans at Disneyland, but are clueless with the wide range of options for the Orlando area. Someone suggested the Marriott Grande Vista but we are open to other ideas. Thank you!

Brujay

New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

We stayed at the Grand Vista, and absolutely loved it! This year we have reservations at the Marriott Horizons-have not been there, but the reviews are extremely good-the Marriott timeshare properties in Orlando, all have pretty good reviews-I think the Cypress Harbours might be the older of the resorts, but still with overall good reviews. The Horizons and Grande Vista are located near the Sea World area which is between Universal and the Disney parks-we found this a very convenient location. Check out the reviews for the Horizons, also at travelpost.com they have actual photos from visitors-that's what I like to look at-acutal photos, the hotel sights always make the resorts look beautiful! The Grande Vista, Horizons and Cypress Harbour all have good reviews, it's going to come down to your preference of location etc.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

Thank you for your input. I'll check out these other options as well.

Regards,

Brujay

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

My husband and I are leaving in 23 days (Yay!!!) for our 4th straight year at Grande Vista. I can't even imagine exchanging for anywhere else!!! You won't be disappointed!!

4. Re: Which Marriott property best for first time visit with teens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 03:16