We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discovery cove payments?

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Topic
discovery cove payments?

At the time of booking, does Discovery Cove charge your credit card immediately-was wondering how payment worked- since there is several of us going, I would like to make reservations, then pay for 1 or 2 at time of booking, then pay for the rest in a few weeks. (would like to use debit card, instead of credit card) Is this possible, or do they want payment at time of booking for everyone in the party? thanks!!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discovery cove payments?

I think they want the whole payment at once.

Call them an ask to know for sure.

McGregor, TX
Level Contributor
645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discovery cove payments?

We paid by credit card and they charged the full amount at the time of booking.

However, call and ask. Their customer service was amazing, and they might be willing to work with you. They ended up refunding us a large portion of my husband's admission price because he was only able to come for the afternoon (after a conference).

Enjoy!! It was amazing - the absolute highlight of our trip to Orlando!

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: discovery cove payments?

thanks! we can't wait to go!!

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,204 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: discovery cove payments?

They took full payment straight away when my son booked recently.

5. Re: discovery cove payments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 23:19