This will be my families 1st trip together ( well 5 of the ladies) the group will consist of my sister, mother and nieces 8/14. We are planning on going to Orlando for 5 days and then Ft. Lauderdale for 5. We have a condo for 5 in Orlando and a resort w/ cooking facilities in Ft. Lauderdale. I made sure that eating out every night wouldn't burn a hole in mine and my sisters pockets. I want the run-down on the must see's do's & dont's
My questions are :
1. Do we need to bring any beach things with us? I don't mean sunblock, repellant and things like that I mean chairs, umbrellas etc.
2. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to make the trip as inexpensive as possible?
3. Are there anythings that we should NOT bring with us?
4. Are there somethings that we can do that don't involve mickey, minnie and the rest of the animals? I'd like for us to site see because I can't imagine being in parks all week long.
5. Adult night life...is there any? My sister & I want to party it up ..(well not too much) once my nieces are sleeping.
I've been to Fl many times but I do my own thing planning a trip for a group makes me have to think about so many "minor details" We're from PA and as the trip planner I have no Idea what to bring. All suggestions & tips are welcome
Thanks a million