We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best restuarants on International Drive

haywards heath
8 posts
Save Topic
best restuarants on International Drive

CDan anyone tell me the best Restaurants to attend on I drive....esp interested in o0nes with live music, maybe jazz, blues ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh and what is the best thing to do for purchasing tickets cheaply if i only have limited time in the parks and want to just visit epcot, magic kingdom and universal studios.

thanks

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,412 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

Are you wanting to visit Epcot and Magic Kingdom for one day each or do you want more than one day in each park?

There are not many discounts to be had on 2-day tickets, but sites like mapleleaftickets.com could be a place to get a small discount for Disney tickets.

For Universal, the best ticket deals seem to be on their own website, but you can try mapleleaf for them too.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,364 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom Park
58,961 Reviews
Orlando, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

Not a big fan of the Idrive area, but Tu TU Tango and Bahama Breeze are two that I'd go there for.

Mentioned in this post
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
2,016 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Bahama Breeze
Bahama Breeze
3,687 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

The best restaurants on I-drive are just west of I-Drive on Sandlake road. There is a strip a mile or less out sandlake called restaurant row with many nice places to eat.

My favorite out there is Seasons 52.

Take a ride out there when you are in Orlando in the afternoon, look around and decide where to go in the evening, maybe making reservations.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

Bahama Breeze and Texas deBrazil Steakhouse!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Texas
Texas
United States
Bahama Breeze
Bahama Breeze
3,687 Reviews
Orlando, FL
south yorkshire
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

Hi, stay clear of Angels seafood restaraunt in my opinion it's a total rip off

West Mids UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

Hi Stu

Id heard that there was going to be a BB Kings club located in the completed Pointe Orlando refurb but no such luck when i got there in Jan - the whole thing was still under construction although a cpla places were open - for live music and food why not go to CityWalk - you got Bob Marley's place - Jimmy Buffet's and City Jazz all doing a lot of both - just an idea - and only approx a mile from WetnWild off I Drive.

All the best

Chux

Mentioned in this post
Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando
672 Reviews
Orlando, FL
7. Re: best restuarants on International Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 23:18