We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PalMickey

Toronto
Level Contributor
919 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
PalMickey

We're traveling with 2 kids. Would you advise to buy Pal Mickey?

and waht's the current price?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PalMickey

A good source of information on this is at

www.allearsnet.com/tp/pal.htm

IT tells how it works, how much it costs etc. It might help you decide if its worth it or not.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PalMickey

My husband and I used PalMickey this past May. Friends of ours had one, and told us to bring Mickey on vacation, and we're so glad we did! It was amazing, technology wise, how Mickey knew exactly where you were at any given moment, and had something to say on sooooo many topics! I'm sure your kids would love it if 38 & 37 year olds got laughs out of it!!!!!

3. Re: PalMickey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2007, 20:16
Toronto
Level Contributor
919 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PalMickey

My DD is having Bday on day we arrive,,,,so I was thinking to order Pal Mickey up front, that the toy will be waiting in our hotel room wrapped as a present... Can I do it?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PalMickey

No, I tried to do that for a guest of mine and Disney said they wouldn't do that - surprisingly. You can, however, order from the Merchandise Hotline and have it delivered to your home before you leave (407-363-6200), or you can purchase it at the Disney Store located in the MCO Airport once you arrive. Also gift shops in all Disney Resorts, as well as at Downtown Disney (and the parks) sell the Sorcerer themed Pal Mickey. :) Have a great vacation!

Toronto
Level Contributor
919 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PalMickey

Do they sell it in Hotels?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PalMickey

Yes, at least one gift shop in each Disney Resort Hotel offers the Pal Mickey.

8. Re: PalMickey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 17:16