We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

wigan
3 posts
Save Topic
WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

Ordered managers special 2 park busch gardens/sea world tickets, wet n wild tickets and pirate dinner show tickets in feb and paid in full - only got the pirate ones yesterday. Been on the phone several times over the past week, (eventually after re-dialling for over an hour each time) and kept being promised the tickets, eventually yesterday they said that they hadn't got them!

I am so angry and upset, we fly out on Saturday morning.

How can these people do this!

Just want other people to be aware of these liars, don't order from them!!

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

You paid with your credit card dispute it with them so you don't loose out on your money and purchase them when you arrive

wigan
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

They said they are refunding, i don't trust them though, i rang credit card company, they said it takes a few days to show if they have initiated the refund so i ahve to contact them when we get back home.

essex,england
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

sorry to hear that I ordered my universal tickets last week and they arrived here on monday only took days ordered them with undercover tourist via special link with mouse savers they have a free phone number and are very helpful.

good luck

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

this is not to be confused with www.themeparkticketsdirect.com who I ordered my tickets from and received them very promptly...

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
671 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

annie - glad you pointed that out, I would have assumed they were the same company!.

My sister in law had similar problems - she said the company was 'florida online', but I didnt know if she meant 'online florida'! Too many ticket companies.

Sorry youve had bad service thumper - thanks for the heads up though - they are now crossed off my list!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

One thing I can say about Disney - they are prompt. We ordered some Not So Scary Halloween tickets on the phone direct via Florida at the same time we booked Ultimate Tickets via themeparkticketsdirect.com - all last Friday.

Our Disney direct tickets arrived today via FedEx - we are still waiting for the ones ordered in the UK.

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

I received my ultimate ticket from themeparkticketsdirect.com ...recorded delivery about 7 working days after I ordered them ...they are based in Derry

england
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

I always order my tickets from Undercovertourist.com and they are good prices and always arrive promptly.

100% recommended.

Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

These people are absolute scumbags. We paid £1272.00 for tickets on 3rd March 2007 and after numerous calls (waited over 2hrs on ringback) they eventually told us one day before our holiday that they had no tickets for us! My wife was in absolute despair. they had our money almost 5 months and left it to one day before our flight out to tell us the news. DONT BUY TICKETS FROM themepark-tickets.com!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER! I eventually got talking to the manager who had no remorse whatsover. He told me that "things get delayed" and "mistakes happen" etc. I tried to explain to him that this was a holiday of a lifetime for us (and most other people) but he gave no reaction whatsover. We are now waiting on a promised refund which we were told would arrive yesterday - it still hasnt. I only hope that anyone thinking about buying from these filth read these posts before they purchase.

London, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: WARNING themepark-tickets.com - don't supply tickets

This is getting boring now.......