We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am the lucky guy in the world.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I am the lucky guy in the world.

Just got around to checking my mail from today, I got a second TA Bag today, can life get any sweeter.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

So Tprpsp.............since I'm pretty new to all of this ..........How, where, what, when and why do people gets these ???

Thanks Disney Chicks

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

LUCKY!!!!!!!!

I only got one-if fact, used it today for the Cubbies game in Chicago!

Disneychicks-not sure the criteria for "earning" these fabulous gifts that make you the envy of TA. May be totally random, may be based on posts or reviews. All that I've gotten so far is my cool bag but I've heard tell of luggage tags as well......

pa
Level Contributor
53,897 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

But did you get the Hat and Tags also ?

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

Green with envy!! I want some stuff too dang it!!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

NO hat, NO tags!

I would like a t-shirt (hint, hint TA) or perhaps a car with the TA logo on it, something akin to the Mary Kay pink car?

My bag came too late for my trip to the Keys but I did proudly wear it in the Smokies but alas, it garnered me no recognition.

Lots of folks on these forums complain that the bag is really too small to be of use but for me, it's a great alternative to a purse and much more fashionable than a fanny pack!

pa
Level Contributor
53,897 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

librarychick, I so agree about the Bag being Fashionable. I do have to say however, the Hat is really quite swell. I've been wearing it around town now since Monday. I want to break it in before my September Trip. The Tags are very green and cute, sorry you didn't get some of those.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

Did you get the green hat? or the white or black one?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

Well, I emailed tripadvisor and asked them how I got one, also "mentioning" I was LE for Blackpool - Sara sent me an email today saying she'd love to send me a ruc de sac and asked for my address...

New Haven...
Level Contributor
492 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

A SECOND ??

I got a back-pack a few months ago, - promised from last year, a notice came they were swamped with requests from those they chose to award this prize to...it did arrive - - and out of the blue last week , a green pastic bag-tag arrived, thank you TA...

T-SHIRTs are nice

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I am the lucky guy in the world.

Just got home from work, flipping thru the mail, and hey! What's this? Luggage tag!!!!

SCORE!!!