We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney dining plan

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
703 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
disney dining plan

I am posting a new post just to get opinions. We are vacationing in disney in January and I am debating if we should do the dining plan or not. We are staying at the polynesian. My husband, myself, and two kids 10 and 6. Our son will be considered an adult on the dining plan. He is a good eater and tends to order seafood such as salmon when we go out to dinner. So far the places we will be eating will be:

1)Chef Mickeys

2)Boma

3) Le Cellier

4)Princess dinner at Epcot

5)California Grill

6)Hoop dee doo

These are all our dinner options so far:

What do you guys think about the dining plan? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disney dining plan

All looks great and you better get the plan then make your reservations now.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disney dining plan

Just remember the new version of the dining plan won't include appetizers and it won't include any tip you leave for the server, like the dining plan currently does.

If doing this many table service credits, you'll come out cheaper using the dining plan, so I'd get it.

You should be calling right now to get January reservations; many may already be gone as anyone can book 180 days in advance.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
703 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disney dining plan

Thanks - I will call tonight.

4. Re: disney dining plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 08:25