We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
417 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

Hi

We are coming from Australia and wanting to know where & when is the best time to buy tickets ?

I went to themeparkticketsdirect.com but I dont think I can buy them from here as I dont live in Europe (please correct me if I am wrong ?)

Am I better of buying direct at the gates?

Is there a ticket that incorporates Disney & Uni in one pass ?

Is 1 or 2 days enough in both these parks ?

Thanks Guys

Elisa

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

Hi Elisa,

There are 2 good sites alot of us use on the forum, mapleleaftickets.com and undercovertourist.com. I.m not sure if they ship to Australia but you can have them delivered to your hotel or you can pick them up in person.

There is no combo ticket for Disney and Universal, that I know of.

Disney World has 4 Parks and 2 Water Parks. Universal is 2 Parks. 1 day at most of them is enough but there is plenty to do if you wanted to re-visit any of them

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

Check out www.ticketmania.com

But also look at www.universalorlando.com - they will have some great promotions.

adelaide
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

Hi Elisa

I am also from Australia and have just started booking my holiday with dreams unlimited which people here rave about. I purchased my universal tickets from the universal website they have a great rate out now that is $86 for adults and children but that gives you unlimited entry for a week to both theme parks with no experiation date . It is a good deal.

Marina

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

I'm from Australia and we bought our Disney tickets through Undercover tourist, they post free to Australia. We have a 10 day Disney magic your way ticket, not doing Universal

5. Re: Purchasing Disneyworld & Uni Studios Tickets & other q's...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 21:19