We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando airport hotels

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
orlando airport hotels

Hi - staying at Polynesian January 25-Feb 2 but are looking to fly into Orlando late on the 24th. Can anyone recommend hotels near airport that are clean and safe and possibly have free breakfast. We will then hopefully be contacting Tiffany towncar to take us to the polynesian in the morning with a stop at the grocery store ( I am hoping they do that from orlando hotels - Is that correct?)

Thanks!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando airport hotels

If you consult your Google Gods for: "Orlando airport hotels" a whole bunch of links come up including a small map showing where the hotels are located.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando airport hotels

Thanks Chuts - Also looking for people who have stayed in hotels near orlando airport. We have two kids 10 and 6 and want something clean and safe.

Thanks!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,667 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: orlando airport hotels

The Hyatt is right in the termainal at MCO, its VERY nice. Not too expensive either for its location. We stay there every year when we visit, after the 9hr flight from UK it is better than being all grumpy in the queues for the hire car. Also, they have a service where you can book them to collect you luggage for you and they will deliver it to your room. Great idea if you plan on having a drink or 3 on the flight!

UK
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orlando airport hotels

I agree with ClubWorldFan - have stayed at the Hyatt a couple of time too and liked it: nice hotel, good bar/restaurant, small gym and outdoor pool with a runway view. You can also easily access ther terminal shops and foodcourt. Quite a few of the room overlook the inside of the terminal too - which can be interesting. It is ICREDIBLY convenient and has quite a "buzz".

Despite what ClubWorldFan says, though, it is relatively quite a bit more expensive that the other airport hotels (Hyatt is a good brand and it has the best location - soI guess that they can justify it...). Normally they charge about $200 a room excluding breakfast. http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/

UCC

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orlando airport hotels

Thanks - I will look into the Hyatt but I am looking for the free breakfast with a shuttle to a hotel if possible. We are two adults and two kids 10 and 6.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,667 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: orlando airport hotels

I suppose the rooms are more expensive than say a Holiday Inn, but they are big enough for a family of 4, when you have 2 double beds. Any there is no waiting for a shuttle bus! The terminal food court is reasonable for breakfast.

Another one to try, is the Florida Mall hotel. It used to be an Adams Mark brand. We stayed there once and the taxi ride was reasonable even with 2 kids and luggage!

Enjoy whatever you decide

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: orlando airport hotels

We like the Embassy Suites very much and also the Holiday Inn Select at the Airport. Yes,Tiffany will make a grocery stop for you and you will be glad you did.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: orlando airport hotels

Thanks for your suggestions - I will check them out after my sons football game.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: orlando airport hotels

The Wingate Inn is good also-but it's a little noisier. there's two clusters of hotels on the east and west side of Semoran Blvd and the ones on the east side seem to be the quietest-T.G Lee Blvd and Augusta National Drive.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: orlando airport hotels

So far I have found 3 hotels with free breakfast and shuttle service.

1)Embassy suites - 189.00

2)Fairfield Inn - 159.00

3)Wingate - 99.00

Still looking. I know Embassy suites is good because we usually stay there when flying out of Philadelphia. Wingate looks nice on the web. I will still research, thanks for the ideas.