We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental

Anyone have any advice about car rental (where to rent from, cheapest, etc.)? I don't need a large vehicle, it is only myself and two children. We are staying on Disney property but would like to be able to drive to Walmart and eat offsite. Any advice?

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
22,920 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

I used www.simplywheelz.com which is Hertz and it is the cheapest I found-Alamo is pretty good too.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental

I guess the other part of it is that I don't want to pick up at the airport since we do have Magical Express.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental

Dollar, promo code kiss. Forget Magical Express and pick the car at the airport it will save you both time and $$

USA
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental

Alamo has locations on site at the Disney properties. Here are a couple of coupon codes you can use:

AD3829MRB - $25 off weekly

AD395OL2VN - $15 off weekend

Good until 12/15/07.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental

On Disney property rentals tend to be more expensive than the airport. It's not hard to drive from the airport. Use some of the codes and coupons and you can get a better price. Check out www.mousesavers.com

NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental

I just booked a car with Dollar and used the KISS promo code. I had at least 3 other codes but the KISS code got me the best price by far. Even the agent was surprised how good the rate was.

7. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 09:19