We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 days and counting to WDW!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
14 days and counting to WDW!

In less then 14 days my mother and I will be attending Orlando for our 10 year reunion. 10 years ago my mother took me to FL and I think took a picture of every single minute because she thought we would never be able to afford to go again...I have since gone every year and have had the priviledge to work for WDW too and I cannot wait to go with my mom! WDW truly makes families come together and magical moments! This time around though I am suprising her and we are staying for two night at AKL!

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

That's wonderful news vegas! I wish you and your mom a wonderful Disney vacation. I agree Walt Disney World is a very special place for families, I have years of memories with husband and two boys. I'll never forget them.

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

She will be so happy I'm sure!! Be sure to take MANY pictures!! Have a great time!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

Hi vegasvixen.

You go in 14 days, we go in 8. 1st Nov from Manchester, we will be heading for Coaster Heaven, across the pond for 14 days.

Have fun.

BIG_J_58

Dublin, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

That is so great!!!!!! We only have 28 days left and what seemed to go by slow before is now going by too fast. I still have money to save!!!! have a great time!

Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
252 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

Wow, you made me sit and work mine out - Only 17 days to go. Thought I was organised, but know I dont know. Last night I had the bed covered in Christmas gifts to take over for friends and wondered how on earth we are going to get them in the cases. Good job we are not taking many clothes and can buy more when we arrive.

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

We have 8days to go 1st November British Airways ABZ MCO...in sunny Orlando for 17 days ...getting really excited now

Annie

7. Re: 14 days and counting to WDW!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 22:18