We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buena vista palace

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
buena vista palace

has anyone recently stayed at the Buena vista palace resort ? we usually stay on site but disney quality is not what it used to be for the money $570 nt. for the contemporary or either we usually stay at the Grand floridian. we are a family of 5 and need more space. and I,M pretty picky about bedding and furnishings being up to date.heard BVP got a make over. and have reservations for an island suite waterview for $209 a nt. 800sq. ft.

UK
Level Contributor
865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: buena vista palace

I have stayed there twice the last time being about 2 1/2 years ago before the makeover , the hotel is very nice but the restaurants are very expensive to eat in. The hotel pool is nice and warm (warmer than disney hotels), it has a great location just opposite downtown disney so within easy walking distance. The rooms are nice, we stayed on the 22nd floor and had great views of the disney fireworks in the evening. I have since stayed at Disney Carribean resort and Port Orleans Riverside, the Buena Vista rooms are nicer than Disney. But it's not disney at the end of the day. I had no complaints about Buena vista palace and would stay there again.

If you need anymore info please let me know.

South FL
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buena vista palace

The Island suites at the Buena Vista Palace are roomy. They've finished the renovations and the beds are new and comfy too. The furnishings are new as well....black desk, drawers, etc. 32 inch LG LCD televisions. Perimeter lighted mirror at the bathroom. The waterview suite will have you facing the pools and tower which is usually the type of room we reserve, and we usually ask for a top floor room. Some of the suites are penthouse type with stairs leading up to a bedroom with a rooftop patio.

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buena vista palace

Check travelocity for prices.

4. Re: buena vista palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 14:17