We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

toronto
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

Hi, we are thinking of arriving a day before our check in at pop century resort, as we are only going standby (we're taking advantage of our employee discount as an airline emp). I know that disney offers free shuttle from airport to the resort but I don't know if they'll let us take the shuttle if our check in is not till the next day, (anybody done this yet?) anyways, does anyone know if any motels close to the maingate offers shuttle service from airport to their motel? if there's no motel that offers this, anybody know the cheapest way to get to Masters Inn (the cheapest I found in the internet) from the airport?

Thanks!

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

Think might be a tough one

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

If you're arriving a day early, just figure that it's going to cost you something for the extra day. I'm not familiar with the Masters Inn, but there are many good and reasonable hotels close to the Maingate. Do your 'homework' and check out the reviews. Could you spend your first night at the airport? Then catch your shuttle to Pop Century. LaQuinta Airport West is reasonable and you could use the airport shuttle to go back and forth to the airport. Just a thought. Good luck.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

you can't take the Magical Express unless you are checking in to your REsort that day. I's also suggest an airport hotel-they are the only ones that I know of that provide free shuttles from the airport. If you want to stay closer to Disney,a towncar is the best way to get there ;the cheapest way is two Lynx buses(check www.golynx.com) which takes about 2 hours from the airport.But the airport has plenty of great hotel choices within 1 mile of the airport

pa
Level Contributor
54,317 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

Can you Modify for Reservation to include the extra day at POP ? It might cost a few extra $ but would save you the Stress of getting Transportation and having to move all your luggage twice.

5. Re: motel that offers free shuttle from airport to motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:16