We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beluga Interaction Program?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beluga Interaction Program?

Has anyone done this at Seaworld? It looks like something my daughter would love! Also does anyone know what the rates are for this program? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

Clarkston...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beluga Interaction Program?

Hi, Shayna!

First of all, I find the Sea World website really hard to navigate. Maybe it's just me with my dial-up, but I'm not sure why they have made it so difficult to find things. I did find the Beluga Interaction info:

------------------

Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience where you’ll learn the habits and lifestyles in this Beluga Interaction Program. The beluga Interaction Program gets you up-close and personal by focusing on education and personal animal interaction. In this program you will meet the educator and learn about the mysterious beluga whales. Interactions include touching and feeding the belugas, and helping trainers communicate with the animals through hand signals.

Open to guests aged 10 years and older.

Reservations for the Beluga Interaction Program can be made by calling 1-800-327-2424

SeaWorld park admission is required and not included in the Beluga Interaction Program price. Program includes a souvenir photo and a book on whales.

---------------

You can also book online, and the cost is $179.00.

I have no idea how long the program lasts or read reviews.

I signed up my 14-year-old daughter for the Marine Mammal Keeper Experience after reading reviews on TA. I had initially planned Discovery Cove for her, but changed my mind after learning about MMKE. It's not cheap ($399), but I figured it's a once in a lifetime thing. It's a full day (6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) with a maximum of three participants per Sea World employee. It does include a 7-day entrance to Sea World, and apparently does include beluga whale interaction (although a typical day may vary according to what needs to be done that particular day).

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beluga Interaction Program?

Thank you so much!! I could not find the prices anywhere!!! (I guess I did not look in the right spot..lol) The program you signed your daughter up for sound great too!! I might look into that for DD this summer!! Thanks again

cornwall
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beluga Interaction Program?

Hi

I did the beluga interaction a couple of years ago and it was really special. You would probably love it as well!

Rune

4. Re: Beluga Interaction Program?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 00:18