We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got to do it

london
3 posts
Save Topic
Got to do it

I know I will get owled and its probably normal for some of you. But I had to tell someone and my mums not home. Its SNOWING, I'm almost as child like about snow as disneyland.

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Got to do it

lorna0708,

When I was in high school I lived outside Boston MA. One winter a girl moved to our town who had grown up in Southern California. The first day it snowed, she could not believe her eyes. She stared out the window transfixed for the whole day.

Be glad there are places it snows, because it makes those of us who live here appreciate it that much more.

Enjoy!

CTR

Sainte Genevieve...
Level Contributor
358 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Got to do it

OOOOOO! I know how exciting snow can be; it always takes me back to my childhhood. Enjoy!

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Got to do it

We got snow in Michigan last night, too. Our guys were at deer camp north of Saginaw Bay, we live south of the Bay so they were like 18 miles north 'as the crow flies' and we got nothing here at home. The boys (ranging from 12-21) got up this morning and had a huge snowball fight. My youngest said the highlight of deer camp was watching it snow last night. 10 days until we leave for ORLANDO!

Fayetteville, AR
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Got to do it

as a teacher i must admit that i look forward to snowdays just like the kids.....and for the same reasons.....snowball fights, sledding, and sleeping late!

5. Re: Got to do it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 01:17