We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reccomended hotels

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
reccomended hotels

Can someone reccomend a hotel? We are arriving March 7th and staying at Pop Century for two nights before we move to the Liki Tiki for a week. We then need to stay somewhere for the remaining two nights of our trip. It is my husband, 8yr old daughter and myself. Looking to spend no more than about $120 a night. Would either like to be near Disney or Universal. Considering the Raddison Celebration but then read some of the reviews on this site.

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Level Contributor
54,567 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: reccomended hotels

Hi chelsmom,

check wdwinfo.com

they listed some Hotel Specials today for $100 or less.

You can fill out a request a quote form for free with their travel site dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and compare prices.

I haven't stayed at the Raddison Celebration so can't comment on that.

Would you concider staying at another Disney Resort the last 2 days? At that time of year you might be able to get one of the Moderates for that price.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,132 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reccomended hotels

If you want one near Universal that is located on I-Drive, try the Rodeway International. I stayed there 3 nights in Septmeber and it was very nice for the price. Only the elevators were scary.

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
382 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reccomended hotels

With an 8 year-old girl you might check Doubletree Castle. My daughter stayed there with a group last summer and she thought it was enchanting. Not sure about their prices (more like $150), and I think it is closer to Universal. Maybe you can get a deal.

South FL
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reccomended hotels

Buena Vista Palace across from Downtown Disney has a fall rate special of $99 per night

5. Re: reccomended hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 04:17