We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

We can all read the reviews but there must be people who stay in Orlando and have definite ideas on the quality of their hotel.

I suppose there should be a seperate topic for Disernay hotels but ... for this one I hoped for answers on hotels outside the compound.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

We saw an enameled black chain, fencing off the pool in the now defunct Courtyard by Marriott at DTD while it was being cleaned. It was clean and imposing, yet understated - but was the best chain I have seen so far.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,333 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

Homewood Suites gets very high marks in Orlando.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

I hear the Marriotts are nice.

Coral Springs FL
Level Contributor
741 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

I love the Disney Resorts, but my favorite place off Disney Property was when we went for a convention.

The Hampton Inn at Orange County Convention Center. It was close to everything, but we didn't need anything because it had full breakfast, free internet, fridge in the room, trolley right there, and the only place we drove was to Universal (about 3 minutes away).

If you go on Hilton.com and join their free 'club', you earn points and upgrades, too!

Have a great one!

Lisa

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

I'd have to say the best chain was Hilton, as the Grand Vacation Clubs at I-Drive south and Sea World get high regard, as do the Garden Inn Hotels.

Marriot, also have a great selection of quality resorts.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,841 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

For a man that loves the native side of florida I thought this would be more to your liking .:)

Blue Spring State Park - Orange City

2100 West French Avenue

Orange City, Florida 32763

(386) 775-3663

Blue Spring State Park has 51 campsites, which are located in the sand pine scrub. Available to each site is a table, water, electricity, and a grill. There is no sewage facilities at these sites, but there is a dump station in the Park. Pets are permitted in camping area, with proof of rabies vaccination.

Blue Spring State Park offers six (6), two (2) bedroom cabins. Each cabin is equipped with a gas fireplace (available for use November through March), central heating and air conditioning, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen (stove and refrigerator), screened in porch, outdoor grill and picnic table. Linen, pillows, blankets and towels, cooking and eating utensils are also provided. In each cabin, one bedroom is furnished with a double bed, while the second bedroom contains a double bed and a set of bunk beds. Sorry, no pets are allowed in the cabins.

▪ Click here for reservation information.

▪ 51Campsites with Electric and Water

▪ 6 Cabins

▪ Maximum RV Length 30

▪ Maximum Stay 14 Days

▪ Open All Year 8 a.m. Until Sundown

▪ Pets Allowed

Cabins, Full Camping, RV Camping, Canoeing, Concessions, Fishing, Nature Trails, Picnicking, Primitive Camping, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Swimming, and Wildlife Viewing

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

The best chain hotels are the ones where you don't have to prop a chair aganst the door before retiring.

leeds
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

the Sheraton Vistana,stayed there x3..no complaints..villas clean, well furnished and good food service to your door..

next time trying orange lakes, all reports are positive..

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

I like the Doubletree at Universal which is part of the Hilton group. So I suppose the Hilton chain.

Chinners

the chain you saw was only temporary so doesn`t count but I liked the link.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,084 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best hotel chain in Orlando and why?

Chiiners,

I am currently staying in the Courtyard by Marriot LBV and I can assure you it isn't defunct. And swam in both the pools too.

A good deal for £50 a night including a cooked breakfast. ! bed suites have 2 beds in bedroom, and can sleep up to five.

A