We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel & pets?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel & pets?

Any on site Disney resorts or nearby accept a small dog in the room?

pa
Level Contributor
53,907 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel & pets?

Disney Resorts do not allow pets but they do have 4 Kennels on Disney Property

allearsnet.com/tp/kennels.htm

I do know there are a few off site smaller hotels that do allow pets. The only one I can think of at the moment is the Orlando Vista on State Road 535. I will look for abit more info and get back to you.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel & pets?

Try any of the Residence inn chain near disney. It a very nice chain and they are pet friendly they also have a dog walk. We took our cat with us. They will ask for a deposit for your pet incase of any accidents.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel & pets?

Don't they have kennels in N.J.?

Chicago
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel & pets?

Tom, for many people, pets are part of the family. I wouldn't leave my child in a crate with strangers for a week. I certainly wouldn't leave my dog in the same situation. My dog has traveled all over the world with me.

To the OP - Loew's hotels are pet friendly, i.e all of the hotels at Universal. Wyndham hotels are pet friendly. La Quinta motels are pet friendly. Some Sheratons, Residence Inns and some Holiday Inns are pet friendly.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel & pets?

It is also expensive (to some of us) to leave a pet in a kennel.

OP, whichever hotel you choose, be sure there isn't a pet FEE as opposed to a deposit. You get back a deposit, you do not get back a FEE.

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel & pets?

We always stay at La Quinta when we bring our furbaby. They are VERY pet friendly and have no fees!! The rooms have always been very clean too and staff very nice!!

pa
Level Contributor
53,907 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel & pets?

Bump

for dd

SW FL
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel & pets?

thank you.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel & pets?

Holiday Inn Sunspree which is on State Road 535 allows dogs. It is almost right at the entrance to disney by Hotel Plaza BLVD. Its close to shopping and dining and its really fun for kids too. We loved it there, no kids with us, just dogs =)

Our dogs also ripped the carpet in the room, it was a pretty good strip too....they charged us a pet fee on arrival and we thought for sure this would cost us a few hundred dollars...they only charged us $20 extra besides the pet fee. They said they could easily patch the carpet. We were relieved. It was a great place.

Viera, Florida
Level Contributor
901 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel & pets?

I take my dog everywhere I go. I don't trust that he'll get could care anywhere else. He has flown all over the US and enjoys being with us. Yes, sometimes it's difficult finding acommadations but it's worth the piece if mind knowing that he is safe with us.