We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget V.I.P. PRE registration at Orlando Int.

Birmingham U.k.
Level Contributor
173 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Budget V.I.P. PRE registration at Orlando Int.

Has anyone used this? Is it any good? According to my info you can pick car up in the car park without queuing at the rental desk which would save a lot of hassle with 2 small children. If anyone has used this pre - registration I would be grateful for advice. Thanks

Surrey
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget V.I.P. PRE registration at Orlando Int.

I booked with Budget but was unable to use the express as I had booked through an agent. I found the service though on arrival excellent. Have you thought of the main driver going straight to the desk whilst the other waits for the luggage? usually they are done and dusted before the luggage is off the belt!

2. Re: Budget V.I.P. PRE registration at Orlando Int.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:17