We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

My adrenaline is in overdrive!!!!!!!!

We just booked our timeshare with MGV for our fifth consecutive year. Every year we've stayed in a one bedroom suite in the Ponce deLeon building. It's one of the older buildings, but it's always been so peaceful and a gorgeous pool right there.

Welllllll... we totally lucked out this year. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom!!!! So, we're thinking... maybe this is the year to try a new location, new building.

Has anyone stayed in a 2 bedroom and can recommend a great location?

As always, we thank you for your comments!!!

Happy Travels Everyone!

Jeff & Kerry

SeaWorld® Orlando Ticket
66 Reviews
from US$91.99*
Special Offer
Aquatica Orlando SeaWorld Water Park...
10 Reviews
from US$56.99*
US$63.89
Disney World, Universal Studios, or...
38 Reviews
from US$900.00*
I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
143 Reviews
from US$11.99*
Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

bumping please!

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

C'mon posters.... someone has had to have stayed in a 2 Bedroom here!!!!

Thankssssssss!

New York
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

We stayed in a 2 bedroom 3 years ago-BEAUTIFUL!!! our building was on the corner of the main pool, and overlooking the lake-our son's rooms balcony overlooked the pool, our balcony overlooked the lake-it was a perfect location-it was nice being close to the main building, pool and bar. Luckily, I took a picture of our building, I just checked the building was Marbella. I don't think our room was "newer", unless they've updated since then, but it was immaculate-we're big into "views" from our balcony, since we hang out there quite a bit-I highly recommend this building, in fact we're going back this year to the Grande vista or Horizons, if we go to Grande Vista, I'm going to ask for this building. Lucky you being upgraded to a 2 bedroom-do you book directly through the resort?

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

Thank you so much for answering! The descriptions of your views are exactly something I was hoping for!!! I'll be sure to request this building. What floor were you on? My husband prefers as high up as possible. We didn't book with the GV... we went through Interval International which handles our timeshare in Cape Cod. We were really lucky to have a fantastic customer service rep when we called, because we almost weren't able to stay at the GV since they were only showing the studios available. We've stayed in a 1 bedroom every other trip there, and once you have a full suite, it's hard to go down to a studio. This rep went above and beyond to help us, and came back to us with an offer of a 2 bedroom. My husband and I were literally dancing in the kitchen when he gave us the news! LOL

Mentioned in this post
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
New York
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

So glad to help! I believe we stayed on the 3rd floor-we always ask for a higher floor too-the year after that we stayed at the Hilton Gr Vac. Club at Seaworld-walked into the room, and had a wonderful view of their parking lot! What a let down from the Marriott-last year we stayed at Horizons, which was great, but we're definetely going back to one of the Marriott properties this summer!I really don't think you can beat them.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,232 Reviews
Orlando, FL
6. Re: Marriott Grande Vista - 2 Bedroom Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 23:17