We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first choice airline

North Wales
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Topic
first choice airline

Anyone flown with first choice...any views good bad or indifferent please folks????

Barrhead
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: first choice airline

I flew with First Choice in October 06 and they were brilliant. IMO they were better than Virgin. I'v enot flown with anyone better.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
937 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first choice airline

I've flown FC to Jamaica. I did have a bad pre flight experience because of a MASSIVELY delayed flight (24 hours). However, the flight itself was a good one and have decided to fly with them again this summer to Jamaica.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Formby, United...
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first choice airline

i flow to the dominican republic last year. the whole flight including in-flight entertainment were great. one of the best flights i've ever had, and the use the same planes to fly to florida so you should be fine.

Essex, England
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: first choice airline

I have flown with First Choice to Mexico & Aruba and can advise that their flights are very good (as long as you do not get delayed 24hrs plus to Mexico) with good food & excellant entertainment.

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: first choice airline

Yep I flew by first choise to florida last september and was so impressed I'm flyin with them again back to florida this June. The service, entertainment and food was all great!

6. Re: first choice airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 18:22