We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Grand Vacation Club-Sea World????

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MN
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Grand Vacation Club-Sea World????

Any opinions?

Suggestions on areas of resort to request?

thanks!

New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Grand Vacation Club-Sea World????

Hi-stayed there 2 years ago-nice resort, good location for Seaworld-you can walk over to seaworld from the resort-bit of a hike, but not too bad. Personally I like the Marriott properties better-at HGVC we walked into our room, went out on the balcony, and had a lovely view of the parking lot! After staying at the Grande Vista the year before, we were a bit dissapointed. I think the Marriott properties also have better customer service. At HGVC when I complained about the view, they could care less. When we stayed at Horizons last year, the man at the front desk gave us all rooms that were available, and let us choose-very friendly resort. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely resort, but I think Marriott is a "notch" better.

2. Re: Hilton Grand Vacation Club-Sea World????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 15:17