We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

international drive restuarants

Gibraltar
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
international drive restuarants

Hi,

Any one recomends any places to eat on international drive?

Maidstone, Kent...
Level Contributor
169 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: international drive restuarants

Hi, There are loads on I Drive. Depends what you want. Sizzlers, Dennys, Outback, Cattlemans ranch, all good and give good value. There is a fantastic chinese restaurant on I Drive just past TGI's.

Hope this helps.

Gibraltar
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: international drive restuarants

Hi,

Plenty of choice then, any indian restuarants?

Thanks

North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: international drive restuarants

Hello there,

The choice of restaurants is unlimited. South of Sand Lake Road I'd definitely recommend Bahama Breeze for Florribean fayre and Tony Romas who do great ribs/steak/shrimp (king prawns to us). North of Sand Lake Road Bennigans do typical American food, their Guinness Glazed steak is excellent. The best place we've eaten at is Chilis who do Tex Mex type food. Their triple combo fajitas are to die for and their prices are unbelievably cheap, about $40-$50 for starter, main course and drinks for 2 adults and 1 child.

For a list of restaurants check out the Orlando Visitors Centre website. A lot of restaurants also have their menus online so you can check out what they've got on offer before you go.

ireland
Level Contributor
454 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: international drive restuarants

checkout www.internationaldriveorlando.com for a list of restaurants on i-drive. Too many good ones to start listing them im afraid

Gibraltar
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: international drive restuarants

Thanks all of you ,i can see we won't go hungry!

Cheers

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: international drive restuarants

I find it interesting that most of the restaraunts being mentioned/reccomended are the typical "chain" restaraunts that most US TA members would not reccomend, not because there is anythung bad about them but because they are just "normal" restaraunts.

Now obviously the posters on this post so far are international travelers so probably most of these restaraunts are different for you. I guess what I find funny is that I share the same appreciation for some of these restaraunts and I am in the US. I'm from the sticks though and most of these are non existent near my hometown so they are different for me as well. For example Chili's is a very common restaraunt throughout most of the US. It is also one of my favorites and I seek one out when I travel.

I other TA posts people found it quite funny that I was exicited to eat at places like Chili's, Tony Romas, TGI Friday's etc but I guess I'm like the international travelers that they are different to me. Anyway thanks for posting about the "normal" chain restaraunts gets me salivating thinking about some of them.

7. Re: international drive restuarants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 08:29