We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MCO Car Rental

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northford...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
MCO Car Rental

Shopping about for a second car rental for our visit, early May for nine days. Got lucky with the codes on Alamo a few weeks back and secured a full size, out the door price of for $162 US for the nine days(second driver free thanks to Walmart code). Now we need a second vehicle, mid-sized, and can't get below $300 . Plenty of time, but it's frustrating how these companies play the game. More than likely, I'll end up at Priceline as they are at $155 or so. They do use the six major companies, so not concerned about a Mom/Pop company with limited cars and hours. Prefer Alamo as it's walking distance from baggage claim to their garage and the on-line check in feature is great. Any updated codes for Alamo would be appreciated.

long island NY
Level Contributor
474 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MCO Car Rental

do you belong to bj or costco they have codes as well, my sister and I are going to mco in may and are having a hard time with rates as well.

southwest has a code 7014267,

costco 7013284 coupon #ad3469fjd

bjs 7013983 coupon # af2576jdp, or ad3553nqw

you can also pre pay with alamo and save 10% i think good luck let us know if you find more!

USA
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MCO Car Rental

Try coupon code AD3829MRB - $25 off weekly. I found it at www.carrentalsavers.com. You can combine it with the contract ID such as the walmart code.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MCO Car Rental

we're going may 15 - 24th and booked a midsize w/ hotwire... for total price including all taxes of 199.03. they were cheaper than anywhere else!!!

Franklin Park, New...
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MCO Car Rental

Try www.rentalcarmomma.com for codes.

Alamo is a good choice as they are on-site. We unknowlingly booked through Thrifty once and had to get the shuttle. I left the keys for my own car in the glove box of the rental car upon return, and had to catch the shuttle back to Thrifty, then back to the airport. My flight was boarding the last rows when I finally made it back to the airport.

Here's a tip that I always use: rental car companies generally use certain cars in certain colors. Even if you write down the row in which your car is located in the Ticket and Transportation parking lot, there might be 12 white Chrysler Sebring convertibles in that row. (Believe it or not, I once even forgot what kind of car I was driving!) I bring a big red magnetic "R" (I'm a Ruters Alum) and stick in on the back of my car, so I can always find it (even if I forget what kind of car it is).

5. Re: MCO Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 09:19