We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enclave suites

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Enclave suites

Hi was just wondering if anybody has stayed here and if they have any feedback for me please. Thanks in advance Ash

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enclave suites

I stayed there about three years ago now and posted a review at that time. From what I read and saw there was a large difference in quality from one room to the other so it is kind of a crap shoot for what you get. I got one of the odler rooms that obviously had not been renovated in a long time but it was not all that bad. All in all for the price I thought it was fine. The room was spacious and clean but dated. The two pools were nice and the location was the best part. Alot of the "touristy" stuff was within walking distance including tons of restaraunts, mini golf, Wet N Wild and Universal was quite close. I would stay there again for the right price but it certainly doesn't compare to any of the "resorts".

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enclave suites

Hi

we have stayed at he Enclave suites. I wrote a review on this site.

here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d1439…

london
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enclave suites

I stayed here October 2005. I have been to Orlando 7 times and this was definately my least favourite hotel. This is MY OPINION ONLY and others will have a different one but.......I liked the fact the rooms had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a kitchen and lounge, although the room I had was very shabby and you could not see through the windows because there was condensation between the panes, I had been told by TCD that it was newly refurbished. When I arrived I had to get the lock secured on the front door it was hanging off. Cleaners very rarely came said their key did not work and wanted us to leave the door open when we went out (no way!) Mind you they all seemed to arrive on the last day for their tip. Unfortunately for them the tip they got was not in money form. Managers said they were always there to help and did on occasions get people late at night when I arrived back to change towels etc so as I would not cause a fuss in reception. Sorry I could not be more positive but it is not something I would like to repeat.

Wrexham, North Wales
Level Contributor
912 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enclave suites

Hi, my boyf and I are stopping in the Enclave in Oct 2008 and are slightly worried by all the neg reviews on Trip Advisor. I think i'll keep an eye on this forum and see if anyone who has stayed more recently responds to your question, see if we can get more of an idea of what the Enclave is like at the moment, as a lot of the neg posts are from 2005 & 2006. Finger Crosses eh! We are going with Virgin, so hopefully any problems we may have can be resolved by the Virgin Reps so we are relying solely on the hotel staff!

5. Re: Enclave suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 08:20