We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Guys another character dining question

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hi Guys another character dining question

hi Sorry if asked this before . Really need to book a charcater dining experience that we will see Donald duck . Which one would this be and which is the best . Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

the only meal i have been to with donald duck is in animal kingdom at breakfast time. It is a lovely meal and my daughters love spending time with donald!! The omelettes to order were lovely. It is a help yourself buffet with the usual stuff - it is our favourite breakfast and we have done a few including cinderellas castle.

england
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

I think you see Donald Duck at Chef Mickey's too!

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

Donald is at two character meals - Tusker House at Animal Kingdom and Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary. Both are nice meals, but Chef Mickey's is the greatest character meal of all. It is in a great, fun atmosphere, and it has the ver special Duck!

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

I have to disagree at Chef Mickeys. The food is OK (at dinner it's terrible!) and the atmosphere is loud and frantic. It's probably my least favorite of all the Disney World character meals.

UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

donald wasn't at chef mickeys when we went for breakfast! I feel cheated ha ha!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
329 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

We went to Chef Mickey's the weekend before Thanksgiving last year and Donald was not there. Only Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy.

A friend of mine who is a CM said that they only put Donald there sporatically now. Used to be it was all the time years ago, that Chef Mickey's was one of the only places to see the Fab 5 Together.

scotland
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

Is Donald freqquently seen around the parks for photo opportunities and meeting

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

Donald is usually one of the harder to find characters around the parks. He can be found, but it would reallytake a lot of work except for in EPCOT. In EPCOT, he is always at the Character Connection in Future World and near the Mexico pavillion in World Showcase. In the three other parks, it is really a coin toss.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

i have to second the chef mickeys for terrible food...i didn't like it at all....

but donald was there when i was there and cute as a button...that was 3-4 yrs ago.

10. Re: Hi Guys another character dining question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 02:16