We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

is there anywhere in florida you would not visit again because you thought it was a big let down.I for one would not go back to the boston lobster.Very over priced and was not worth the money i paid.

london
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

ripley's believe it or not, so overpriced it was almost funny!!

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

The Magic Kingdom.

I had such great, grand memories of visiting as a little kid so when I went back as a young adult, it was not what I remembered. It was a let-down.

There is something about going when you are young. It is different.

I should not have gone back as an adult. I ruined my childhood memories. :(

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Kissimmees Rodeo everyone kept falling of,Pleasure Island its got really cheap and shoddy,cirque de sol bored me to tears, Planet Hollwood it needs a dam good clean .

chicago
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Every where outside of Disney. Seriously!! There is no appeal to Orlando for our family anymore. Except the most magical place on earth.

scotland
Level Contributor
282 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

I agree with the previous post, ripley's believe it or not was very over priced also wonder work's, the first time we went our kids loved it we actually went twice but when we went in 2006 they were doing maintenance and some of the attractions were closed but still had to pay same price.

Florida
Level Contributor
792 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Anything with a Kissimmee address.....depressing :(

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,741 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Nope, we love everything we have done in Orlando and Kissimmee.

As far as everyone falling off at the rodeo, if everyone stayed on, wouldn't that mean the broncs and bulls were too tame and that would be a knock also? ROTFL

Sadly costs keep going up and to keep profits up the prices of the attractions keep going up also. We liked Ripley's, it is what it is. The two way mirror where you make faces and the people ahead of you on the tour are watching you from the other side is priceless. LOL

Part of the fun of vacationing is spending more than you should because you are on vacation, doing things you normally wouldn't do at home (because of the expense), but because it is vacation, you go ahead and spend the money, have the fun and make memories that are priceless.

leeds
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

has to Universal, found it drab on latest visit, even with new attractions..and the long walkfrom the car park as well...

Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

Im gonna be a bit contraversial here and say WDW ! im too old and it dont appeal to me no more although it is still a magical place for the kids just not from me.

Oh and The buffet Chinese at the side of the old mercado village, I wouldnt go back there if gordon ramsay was cooking it is absolutely howling over priced and complete rot they sell you!!! :-(

Cheers ;-) wullie

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is there anywhere in orlando you would not visit again

the thinker2-

I agree...did you not see my post? I would rather go somewhere else than Disney anyday.